Sunday, October 31, 2010

And I return from my trip to hell as a headless horseman.

This past Tuesday, I was sitting in my Social Research Methods class after our test using the laptops in the room and I found myself on Amazon looking at camera accessories that I would buy if I ever had the money, and I stumbled upon a few cheap guys that were very appealing. One was a remote, which I instantly added to my cart, as well as a wide angle lens and a fisheye. I got my remote by Friday (super fast right?), and my fisheye on Saturday when I returned from a tournament in Williston, VT. This was perfect timing. I was really hoping to get it before the weekend, but Saturday was the just a good. "Why," you ask? Because it was Halloween! I ended up taking around 250 pictures that night, and I'm really pleased with the lot of them. Here's a handful from the night. They're basically in order of occurrence and from about four separate parties. Dig it.




Very Vampire Weekend, right?







SUPER CAT


I brought the brains to the potluck.







Tobias blue himself.



Brett Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment